Rene Magritte "The Lovers II" Artwork T-Shirt (Multiple Sizes/Colors Available)
This tee has one of the most famous artworks from René Magritte. Unlike the erotic and romantic scene of The Kiss by Gustav Klimt, Magritte presented two figures with their faces covered by a white cloth, locked in an ambiguous setting, and unable to truly communicate or touch, many wonder if this is a kiss of denied love. The deathlike cloth keeps the two figures forever apart and as such create an atmosphere of mystery which celebrated this image.
Our soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton.
Main features include:
• 4.3 oz (women's tees are fitted. check our size chart)
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified