Vintage Van Gogh Liquor Advertisement T-Shirt (Multiple colors available)
This marvelous tee features a vintage poster from an Absinthe Liquor, with Van Gogh holding a bottle. Van Gogh. Traditionally Van Gogh's instability and suicide have been blamed on the liqueur-like drink absinthe, the fashionable French beverage in the half century up to the first world war. But was absinthe really to blame?
This soft and smooth t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Size range from Small- 3XL.
Main features include:
• 4.3 oz
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified